Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Homemade Dill Pickle Chips by Darren Maurer

5"x7"
When I was a kid I can remember my mom, her sisters, and both of my grandmothers all making dill pickles at home. They all had a little different way of making them by tweaking the recipes. I have always loved foods that have been pickled and it is no different today. My wife, ShLoe, has been working on tweaking her own recipes this year. She started with a great recipe from my aunt, Annabell, who is known far and wide for fantastic pickles.  ShLoe has adjusted it here and there to add a spicy dill pickle into the selection. I like spicy too. I also liked the way these pickle chips looked when I saw them cooling on the counter top last week. I had to paint them. Painting SOLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker