Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Plain m&m's - by Darren Maurer

12" x 12"
I have been invited to show work at a gallery in Milwaukee this summer during July, August, and September. The show will feature still life work from a number of different artists. This painting is obviously m&m's which has been one of my favorite still life subjects since beginning this blog page in the spring of 2006. I can't believe it has been over five years ago that I began posting my work online as I finished each piece. There will be more to come. Lots of work to do!! This painting will be available for purchase beginning in July.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Peña Bray said...

Congrats on the show Darren! And for managing to not eat your subject before you'd finished painting it! Another lovely piece.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker