Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Peppermint Candy - by Darren Maurer

4" x 6"
I like painting clear plastic wrappers. Peppermint candies are also one of my favorite subjects for my miniature paintings. I think this is the fourth painting of them since I started my painting blog. What even makes them better is they come wrapped in clear plastic wrappers. This is painting 312 in my miniature painting series. Painting Sold.


Blogger Sandra Galda said...

your work is inspiring!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Crystal Buchanan said...

And why are you disgusted with ebay?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh my Goodness.. The more I snoop, the more I'm moved by your work. Darren, these are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing them with the world. keri


10:59 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Gee I hope you're just on a great vacation but plan on posting again soon. I miss seeing more of your great art.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi, just stopping in to see what cooks. You're amazing. Hope you have a fabulous holiday and that next year brings all things beautiful. Your sandwichy friend, Keri (aka Sam) www.samwich365.com

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker