Wednesday, November 04, 2009

New York Yankees Game Ball - by Darren Maurer

6" x 6"
I stayed up late to watch game six in the World Series and I had this painting partially finished. The only thing I didn't know for sure is which team's logo I was going to paint on the ball. The Yankees won game six and won the series four games to the Phillies two so the Yankees logo is painted on the ball. I really like how the baseball is lit and the viewer is looking down on the baseball. I did list the painting on eBay tonight right after I finished it. I would be interested in any game ball commission work of your favorite team if anyone would like a painting of their favorite team's logo on a game ball. This is painting 304 in my miniature painting series. Painting Sold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Galda said...

WOW this is super, I am working on a baseball...they are not easy. This is a homerun :)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to take a look after we talked on the phone the other night. we wound up in soo city every night for 2 weeks. the baseball is cool as hell!!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker