Sunday, November 08, 2009

Monopoly Race Car Game Piece - by Darren Maurer

3" x 3"
Here is the tenth and final Monopoly game piece painting. It also happens to my personal favorite of all ten paintings. I don't really know why it is my favorite. It just had something about it I liked. I am particularly fond of the Free Parking space in the background. I would like to thank everyone for all the emails about this Monopoly painting series. I had emails from people all over the world telling me how great they thought the paintings were. Some offered advice, new ideas, questions about the game, and suggestions for more paintings. One fantastic side effect from starting a blog page is all the people I have met and became friends with even though we have never met face to face. It has been great. This is painting 306 in my miniature painting series. Painting Sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker