Monday, August 10, 2009

Blue Wing Teal - by Darren Maurer

7" x 10"
I finished this year's Federal Duck Stamp painting at 12:15am Tuesday morning. I'm happy with everything so I guess I'll send it off to Washington DC this week. I think this is number twelve for my Federal entries. I have placed in the top ten a few times and it is always fun to see what happens. I can get back to painting a few miniatures now that this is finished. We were in Minneapolis, Minnesota a couple of weeks ago and I did find some great painting subjects while we roamed around downtown. We even caught a Twins game while we were there. Time to get back to work now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Charlie said...

Fabulous Darren! And it's not even the 15th yet!

2:43 PM  
Blogger ROXY MARJ said...

I love your work! I found you through googling "painted mason jars" :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Unbelievable - this is a great painting.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker