Monday, June 29, 2009

Monopoly Passing Go - Daily Painting by Darren Maurer

5" x 7"
I finished a set of Monopoly themed paintings a couple of years ago. They are fun to paint and bring back several memories of playing the game when I was kid and even as an adult. I always liked passing GO and collecting my $200. When my younger sister would pass GO she would also collect her $200 and then stash it somewhere out of sight from the other players in the game. We would be watching her cash pile getting smaller and smaller. Just as I would be planning her demise in the game she would pull out a huge wad of play money and buy houses and hotels everywhere on the board putting the rest of us in severe financial danger. It was always interesting. Painting Sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Love this -

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker