Monday, June 29, 2009

Monopoly Passing Go - Daily Painting by Darren Maurer

5" x 7"
I finished a set of Monopoly themed paintings a couple of years ago. They are fun to paint and bring back several memories of playing the game when I was kid and even as an adult. I always liked passing GO and collecting my $200. When my younger sister would pass GO she would also collect her $200 and then stash it somewhere out of sight from the other players in the game. We would be watching her cash pile getting smaller and smaller. Just as I would be planning her demise in the game she would pull out a huge wad of play money and buy houses and hotels everywhere on the board putting the rest of us in severe financial danger. It was always interesting. Painting Sold.


Blogger Cara Dawn Romero said...

Love this -

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker