Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hometown Cafe Table - by Darren Maurer


24" x 36"
Here is a larger sized painting I have been working on. I've included a photograph of it on my easel to show the scale of the piece. I really like the fact that all the condiments are backlit from the window causing the shadows to be in the foreground. I have another painting subject I'm going to be working on from this same cafe. I'm also going to paint it larger.....maybe 36" x 48"? More on that later. Painting Available $1500. (Email Me for Purchase Details)

3 Comments:

Blogger Alvin Richard said...

Superb, very inspiring piece. You must be a fan of Ralph Goings as I am.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lainey said...

This I love.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is awesome!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker