Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Orange Lollipop - Daily Painting by Darren Maurer

5" x 7"
I really like painting candy for some reason. Candy with clear plastic around it is even more fun. I multi-tasked while painting this piece. While I was working on this painting my friend Mark stopped by my studio. So I chatted with Mark for awhile and after he was on his way I had a phone conversations with my mother, my friends Brian and Pat and also my wife, ShLoe, who is away for a few days on a business trip. I also had to keep my two daughters entertained with my witty dad talk in between phone calls. I think I was talking to someone throughout the entire process of painting this piece. I can't seem to tell the difference between my paintings done while talking and the paintings done while sitting up all night all alone in my studio. This is painting 237 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker