Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two Red Cherries - Daily Painting by Darren Maurer


5" x 7"

These cherries looked so cool to me in the sunlight. I really liked the strong long shadows they were casting. I love cherries and summer means cherries so I will more than likely be painting more pieces with cherries as subjects. I am posting this painting on eBay. I haven't been able to post any paintings for sale on eBay for awhile now due to a large number of commission paintings being ordered. I like the commission work but I also like to offer new paintings to people that follow my work on eBay as well. This is painting 221 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work, Darren. You're the first daily painter I've found online, and through your work I've found a whole new world. I can't believe it took me 2 years to find your site. The pieces you post are amazing -- they even inspired me to get off my behind (although technically, it's getting on my behind) and doing my own daily paintings. Thanks and keep up the great work.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker