Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daily Paintings The First Two-Hundred by Darren Maurer















Daily Paintings - Soft Bound Cover, Shipping is Included - Price - $63.00.
Introducing a new coffee table book featuring my first two-hundred Daily Paintings. The book shows each painting in full color along with the title, date of creation, size and the original commentary from my blog page. I have also added further additional commentary on each painting at the time of writing the book. Everyone that has reviewed the proof copy of the book has really enjoyed it. I am taking orders previous to final publishing until June 15, 2008. I will order the books on June 16 and plan on haveing them all shipped and delivered by the middle of July. The book is also available in hard bound cover also. Email me for pricing or ordering a hard bound book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker