Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chocolate Easter Bunny- Daily Painting by Darren Maurer


6" x 6"

I promise this is the last Easter candy themed painting for this year. It is just too much fun painting these things I remember as a kid. This is Painting 204 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold


I have been searching for an old friend for last several years without luck and last night I located him and phoned him out of the blue. We played basketball, football, dug holes, and explored the undeveloped land near our houses on the outter city limits of Grand Island, Nebraska almost everyday from about 1970 to 1973. My family moved but we stayed in contact and still hung out a lot until his family moved from Grand Island. I have been doing some name searching off and on for a long time and last night I finally got a hit and found him. I was figuring it out today and I think it has been about 27 or 28 years since we saw each other or spoke last. We had a short but great phone conversation and are going to make plans to visit when one of us is near the other one. The internet can be a pretty cool thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker