Monday, February 04, 2008

Valentine's Day Hershey's Kisses Daily Painting by Darren Maurer




6" x 6"


I like painting reflective surfaces. Hershey's Kisses provide a reflective surface, also known as foil, all krinkled up around a big chocolate chip shaped thing. I added the red one for someone's Valentine. I also had them setting on a slick table when I was working on them. Painting the reflections on the table were like working in abstract. The owner of this painting could display it upside down if they prefer abstract work to realism. I'm kidding. Painting Sold.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Marian Hill said...

Loving this one- thought I should thank you for making me smile this morning, and the bits of red reflected in the foil of the kiss on the right are great, as are the reflections. So glad you posted it!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Very, very nice -

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful painting!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Austin Maloney said...

Wow I really like the quality of light, and the reflections in this painting

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker