Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gumball Machine #2 Daily Painting by Darren Maurer


8"x10"

I posted a painting of an old gumball machine last year on November 26, 2006. Click HERE to see that painting. I will paint the same same subject more than once but I never just simply duplicate a previous painting. That wouldn't be fair to people that purchased an original piece previously. This a different old time gumball machine and I think this painting has a lot of impact on the viewer. It is more like a portrait of a gumball machine. This is painting 184 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alvin Richard said...

A gem of a painting, very nostalgic...well done

4:30 PM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

Thanks Alvin. I am particularly happy with this one.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Manuela Valenti said...

Very nice! certainly a gem of the past.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker