Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Orange Popcicle Daily Painting by Darren Maurer


8" x 8"

I have been working on three painting on and off for the past few weeks. They are all three commission paintings and all have a special meaning to the person that commissioned them. I'm not going to go into the personal reasons of my customer. I thought everyone might like to see the paintings though so I will be posting them as they are finished. I will have the second one done tomorrow and the third finished probably sometime this weekend. The thing I always find interesting is when several people look at the same painting they all relate to it somehow. The really interesting part is they will all have different reasons and memories that cause them to connect with the painting. What does an orange popcicle make you think of? This is painting 177 in my Painting A Day Series. Commission Painting Sold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker