Friday, April 13, 2007

Hershey's Kisses - Painting A Day by Darren Maurer


6" x 8"

I was trying think of a subject to paint today while I was unwrapping some Hershey's Kisses. The best ideas are usually right in front of you. If you over think the ideas for a painting you will miss the best ideas that are in front of you. I added the one wrapped in red foil to add some contrast to the silver ones. This is painting 151 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold (Click Here to See the Auction Results)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

The rendering of the foil is unbelievable. Great work!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

Thanks Cara. This was a fun one to paint.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Todd Bonita said...

Darren,
Great stuff as usual, long time fan of your work. You keep batting out these gems. I wish I could have bid on the Pizza box.
be good,
Todd

7:39 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

Love the foil effect...great job!! sandy

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker