Friday, March 23, 2007

Chocolate Easter Bunny Daily Paiting A Day by Darren Maurer


6" x 8"

I had to paint one more Easter candy piece to complete this little series of paintings. Probably the most popular Easter candy is the chocolate bunny. They come in all shapes and sizes. I used a Russell Stover brand bunny because I just liked how it looked. Once again the chocolate proved to be a challenging subject to paint and I am happy with it. This is painting 142 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold. (Click Here to See Auction Results)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really great..great job...and well for some more Easter goodies also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes and Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker