Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mason Jar & Brush by Darren Maurer


6" x 8"

Here is one of the many containers in my studio that I use for brushes. I liked the simple quality it had with just a single brush standing upright in the jar. This is painting 133 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold

Some other exciting news recently has been an invitation to join a very talented group of painters. We call ourselves the Daily Painters Guild. Click on the animated banner in the right hand column of this blog page to visit. We have some big things planned for the future and have already attracted a lot of attention from some collectors and galleries. Check it out!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Love this painting!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

The reflection that allows you to see the "Ball Mason" text is very well done. I really enjoyed this piece.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker