Monday, October 09, 2006

Magazine Article - Painting A Day


The article I spoke about in an earlier blog entry is now out at the news stands. I was very honored to be choosen as one of the featured painting a day artists in the article. There are many talented artists out there that could have been included as well. Duane Keiser is credited with starting the painting a day trend and then the article goes on the mention fellow artists Neil Hollingsworth, Jeff Hayes, Maggie Stiefvater, and myself. There are some good tips in the article on how to get started. I was fortunate enough to get the help of Dave Darrow and Mick McGinty when I was getting my blog going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Sealey said...

Congratulations on the article! That is excellent, and well-deserved.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Hayes said...

Well deserved indeed :)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker