Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lemon Wedge by Darren Maurer














5" x 7"
I was going to paint cherries tonight but when I went to the refrigerator to get the cherries, someone (and I'm narrowing it down to one of two daughters) had eaten all of them. There were still some lemons and I decided to use one of them again. Lemons are interesting to paint. They are light colored and usually very bright yellow. All of these present certain challenges when painting a lemon. This is painting 77 in my Painting A Day Series. It is too late now to post this on ebay so I will install a buy it now button now but I still may list this piece on ebay tomorrow or Saturday. I will also be taking a short break from painting for awhile next week. We have lots of family things next week and my painting time will be very limited. I'll post one tomorrow and then get back to painting as soon as possible late next week. Painting Available $100.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker