Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cherry Nut Ice Cream by Darren Maurer


6" x 8"
This is actually the painting for Thursday, May 18th, But I finished it late. My mother is decorating her kitchen with an ice cream theme. She asked each of my daughters to paint her an ice cream related piece of art to hang in the kitchen. They are finishing theirs and I decided to paint one of my own to give to her for her birthday. My favorite flavor of ice cream is cherry nut. This was one of the more difficult subjects I have attempted to paint. This is painting 51 in my Painting A Day Series. (Painting Not for Sale.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vivienne said...

What a super painting...if you do another, I want it!!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

Let me know what flavor!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Vivienne said...

Most definitely Cherry Nut, please!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker